• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

JD Speilman Is Transfering

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskerman1

Scout Team
10 Year Member
He is not returing calls and messages from fans, friends and the media Re his return. Mn bound?

I don't know what his thought process is, but I do know that unhappy players don't play to their full potential. If he was hurting the team chemistry in any way then it's best that he goes. Not like we don't have other receivers that can get their ribs crushed going up for high passes.

He’s overrated by huskier fans. I would say this even if he had stayed. I bet he would have been a very late draft pick or not drafted at all. I’m not trying to be negative but I was never impressed. He wouldn’t be a number one receiver at most BIG schools.

If he has his school work done, he can go where ever he likes. If that's his choice, his legacy at Nebraska will not be one most have a great deal of respect for.
He’s overrated by huskier fans. I would say this even if he had stayed. I bet he would have been a very late draft pick or not drafted at all. I’m not trying to be negative but I was never impressed. He wouldn’t be a number one receiver at most BIG schools.
L. OH. L. "Children" of the corn indeed.

Needs 11 receptions and 143 yards to become the #1 WR in school history in both categories, but is overrated by Husker fans.

Vine Ok GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Needs 11 receptions and 143 yards to become the #1 WR in school history in both categories, but is overrated by Husker fans.

Vine Ok GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
At a school that has hardly any history of production at WR. He’s a good piece but not a difference maker. Tell me which teams you believe he would be a top receiver at in the BIG 10? He was a horrible punt returner. I would bet Westerkamp had more game saving receptions. I like the kid I just don’t believe he’s any better than guys like Kenny Bell. We haven’t had a true elite receiver in twenty years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back