• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Huskers land (Grad Transfer) WR Levi Falck from the University of South Dakota

I am sure he appreciates your lack of confidence and warm welcome....
Also a Jackrabbit fan. It is in my nature :)
Hope he has a great year. I would assume he came here because he and the coaches believe he is better then his stats would show.

Some more information on him:

One of 37 Coyotes who competed in all 11 games
… took the first snap at receiver nine times … caught 45 passes for 492 yards and two touchdowns … tied USD’s single-game record with 11 catches in the season opener at Kansas State (9/1) … had a season-high 140 yards receiving against the Wildcats … caught five passes for 73 yards and hauled in a 40-yard score in the Coyotes’ Dakota Days upset of #24 Missouri State (10/6) … turned in a play of the year candidate with a dazzling 28-yard touchdown catch and run at Indiana State (11/3) ... MVFC Commissioner's Academic Excellence Award ... MVFC Honor Roll member

Just so you know, these are my first posts, so to get cr@p from my favorite poster, it is an honor. (just in case that sounds like sarcasm, it is not, thank you for all you do to make this place great)

Your welcome.....

Oh and he is from Circle Pins MN which I know well too as the wife's sister is married to a Lutheran Pastor and lives there.

Will have to see if they know the family.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back