• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ferrari enthusiasts on husker max?

WestTexasHusker

All Legend
10 Year Member
So I have owned three Ferraris in my life, but it’s been ten very long years!!!

So my hunt has begun. I’m either going to go for the Ferrari California or a 360 Spider. Which do you guys like the look of better? The first is the Cali:

BC0032B0-927C-41FB-B172-4734C31BFF4D.jpeg

and the 360

82D75EB9-BC31-4CBE-974B-C137B6F49080.jpeg

The Cali is easier to drive with an automatic. The 360 is basically a street legal F1 car with F1 manual trans with paddles

I actually prefer black on black but the solar absorption is just too much.... nice in the winter but just about impossible to drive in the summer.

I actually prefer black on black but the solar absorption is just too much.... nice in the winter but just about impossible to drive in the summer.

Black is so hard to keep really nice looking on the paint - it absorbs heat and the paint actually softens to the point you can scratch it literally with the SKIN of your finger on a hot day.

The 246 Dino was the car that beget the 308. These are $300K cars now, at a minimum.

You can see some similarities. The 308 went with sharper, more angular lines. Similar set-up, however.

1588775286033.jpeg

If you have Netflix, you have to watch A Life of Speed:: The Juan Manuel Fangio Story. The auto museums they show are just incredible, as is the story of the greatest race car driver of all time (they crunched the numbers).

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back