• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question for HMaxers

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
I can't find the word/term and I really have tried a lot of different ways of looking it up and I'm not having any luck, so I am hoping one of you guys on here knows what the term is called....

So here is the question. While reading a book or magazine or whatever(although I see it more often in books) your eyes will catch patterns of spaces between words on upper and lower lines in the book. Usually some sort of arcing swoop or something like that. It's been driving me nuts for a couple of weeks and I just can't seem to track the damn term down.

ANYBODY?

I've been reported for less but I honestly thought it might be this. Of course I could have misunderstood your request. I do that a lot. :O O:

Well shite, you are right. I thought you were just yanking my chain. I apologize for reporting you(I didn't report, just a joke of course.) THANK YOU! I was putting in all kinds of things to come up with that. I owe you drink if we ever meet at a tailgate or whatever.....

I've been reported for less but I honestly thought it might be this. Of course I could have misunderstood your request. I do that a lot. :O O:

The book I'm currently reading has numerous examples of this, and one of them arced up something like 8 lines of type. I'd have to go back to find it, but it is really cool how the eye picks that out. Thanks again, most appreciated. :thumbsup::Cheers::Cheers:

Well shite, you are right. I thought you were just yanking my chain. I apologize for reporting you(I didn't report, just a joke of course.) THANK YOU! I was putting in all kinds of things to come up with that. I owe you drink if we ever meet at a tailgate or whatever.....

No worries man. If you reported me it just beefs up my rep man. LOL. Gotta keep up my image as a bad ass anonymous keyboard warrior. (Major sarcasm) By the way, I'll take a Buffalo trace. I don't do Coors. STOW IT ALICE! :Lol:

Last edited:
No worries man. If you reported me it just beefs up my rep man. LOL. Gotta keep up my image of a bad ass anonymous keyboard warrior. (Major sarcasm) By the way, I'll take a Buffalo trace. I don't do Coors. STOW IT ALICE! :Lol:
LMAO! You've earned it as like I've said, I was looking all over, typing in all kinds of stuff to find that damn term.... LOL!!! :Cheers:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back