• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

If there is a college football season......

If the season is cancelled, will the athletic dept refund season ticket fees or hold them over until next year?
2020 schedule will be on but most likely, fanless in Memorial stadium. Probably right, hold them over until 2021. And online streaming for all games.

Halftime: Purdue vs Huskers, September 5th 2020 :Eek:
vIQObFk.png

Fall is a ways out yet. The thing is that by the time the season should be going, or at least a few weeks into it, you might be able to have a season. However, if fall camp and other things are cancelled, then you won't be ready to start playing when things finally lift. It isn't like you can just open things back up and then have a game a few days later.

Don’t know if this has been talked about yet, but if there is no 2020 season, is everyone free to transfer with immediate eligibility? They will essentially have sat out a year.

It's kind of homer amazing now that he's gonna be in Tampa I like him for the first time. We always twist our reality and prejudice to fit what helps or includes our team. Oh well, works for me.
THROW DA BONES GO HUSKERS

I am a die hard fan, so I laugh at myself because given the player turnover (especially in college), I am basically rooting for laundry. Having said that, I root very hard and care too much!

if we dont buck up and get going by august, we might as well start stretching so we will be able to bend over to kiss our asses goodby. at least 4 other countries are set to get back to work in may.

if we dont buck up and get going by august, we might as well start stretching so we will be able to bend over to kiss our asses goodby. at least 4 other countries are set to get back to work in may.

We will get going by August but that means very little with regard to sports and mass gatherings. We are a few months behind other countries. We will have to see how that works out for them. When sports come back in Europe, Asia—we will have our answer.

I love the idea of the sellout but it really doesn't have any meaning anymore. It's a "feel good" stat but it actually ended years ago. When big money has to buy all the excess tickets to ensure the sellout and there are clearly empty seats in the stadium on game day, it's an illusion. It's not real anymore.

My favorite sellout joke.

A stadium attendant notices an old woman sitting in the stadium during in the first quarter but realizes the seat next to her is has been empty since she sat down so he approaches her:

"Ma'am. I noticed the seat next to you has been empty and that isn't normal for a Nebraska game."

She responds: "Yes I know but my dear husband of 50 years died and I just can't part with his ticket."

To which the attendant says: "I'm so sorry to hear about your loss but this is Nebraska and we have a sell out streak to protect. Couldn't you find a relative or friend to come with you to fill the seat?"

And the woman responds: "I apologize but I asked everyone I know if they wanted to come but they declined. Apparently they are all going to his funeral today."

Last edited:

As far as records go, don't you think this year will forever have an asterisk * attacked to it? ... unfortunately in the realm of sport records we are but a mere footnote.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back