• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

An ignoramus question.

The_CornTorch

Scout Team
5 Year Member
Are we trying to find any high schoolers anymore, or are we “All N” on these JUCOs and grad transfers?

Are we trying to find any high schoolers anymore, or are we “All N” on these JUCOs and grad transfers?
Well, I know we are going after Hunter Sallis hard so I don't think we have completely abandoned the HS route but it sure looks like we are going to lean on transfers, at least for a while. I kinda get it. If you can't get the one-and-done types, they will have to develop and we need B1G-ready players. I hope our recruiting strategy includes more high schoolers once the program stabilizes.

Last edited:
Well, I know we are going after Hunter Sallis hard so I don't think we have completely abandoned the HS route but it sure looks like we are going to lean on transfers, at least for a while. I kinda get it. If you can't get the one-and-done types, they will have to develop and we need B1G-ready players. I hope our recruiting strategy includes more high schoolers once the program stabilizes.
Jasen Green would be a nice get too... already missed on Max Murrell and Chucky Hepburn, but those guys are going to really good programs, would have been hard to talk them out of it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back