• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 F, Kiya Dorroh, Sabino HS, AZ - Offered > Mizzou

hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed_1f91e.png

Not a surprise. A lot happened since we made Dorroh’s last cut, and none of it was good.

This staff needs to be out combing the transfer, juco and late bloomer market for immediate help for next year. And somehow put together a 2021class that allows for some optimism going forward. Staff really put itself behind the 8 ball with 2 bad recruiting classes in a row. Unfortunately the momentum from the surprise NCAA tournament team in year 2 was wasted.

Not a surprise. A lot happened since we made Dorroh’s last cut, and none of it was good.

This staff needs to be out combing the transfer, juco and late bloomer market for immediate help for next year. And somehow put together a 2021class that allows for some optimism going forward. Staff really put itself behind the 8 ball with 2 bad recruiting classes in a row. Unfortunately the momentum from the surprise NCAA tournament team in year 2 was wasted.

Sadly! :( I really like our recruiting from 'Down Under,' but we have yet to replace the 'Athlecticism' of Nicea, stalwart of the team for the past four years, and a proven Point Guard. :Redface:

Sadly! :( I really like our recruiting from 'Down Under,' but we have yet to replace the 'Athlecticism' of Nicea, stalwart of the team for the past four years, and a proven Point Guard. :Redface:

Decent recruiting at the 4, but an epic fail at the important guard positions. In the 2019 class, we missed on our top targets and had to reach on the 2 guards in the class.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back