• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Saban's New Analyst

Not sure I'd call old Charlie an "All- Star" just saying.
When he first started out as a DC he revolutionized how teams defend against the spread offenses. His 3-3 Stack defense (which is also called a 3-5) at Louisville was forced on him due to a severe lack of personnel, but he turned chicken $h!t into chicken salad and revolutionized the way coaches attack a spread formation. He blitzed from everywhere at any time, and he had 8-10 guys on the field who could run with a TE, but that's because they were all that small.

Just because a great DC fails as a Head Coach doesn't mean that he's suddenly a moron. Charlie Strong will still be a great asset to any team's defense.

When he first started out as a DC he revolutionized how teams defend against the spread offenses. His 3-3 Stack defense (which is also called a 3-5) at Louisville was forced on him due to a severe lack of personnel, but he turned chicken $h!t into chicken salad and revolutionized the way coaches attack a spread formation. He blitzed from everywhere at any time, and he had 8-10 guys on the field who could run with a TE, but that's because they were all that small.

Just because a great DC fails as a Head Coach doesn't mean that he's suddenly a moron. Charlie Strong will still be a great asset to any team's defense.
Well, you're no fun. ;)

Dana X Bible.

What else?
My heart is still broken that he went to frickin' Texas instead of staying in Lincoln. Seriously? Texas? Your middle name is "Xenophon," and your last name is "Bible," and you leave Lincoln for Texas? His heart should have belonged to Nebraska.

Last edited:
My heart is still broken that he went to frickin' Texas instead of staying in Lincoln. Seriously? Texas? Your middle name is "Xenophon," and your last name is "Bible," and you leave Lincoln for Texas? His heart should have belonged to Nebraska.
Texas? Texas? Ain't nobody got no time for Texas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back