• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Best 8 seconds in PBR!

American:

Brazilian:
Austrailian:

PBR back on but without spectators:

"PBR’s Las Vegas Invitational was moved from Nevada to Lazy E Arena in Guthrie, Oklahoma, where COVID-19 restrictions were more flexible. Forty-one riders competed Saturday and Sunday, but no fans were allowed to attend the event. "

Last edited:
Bull riding may be 1st US professional sport to welcome fans

I was at the arena in OKC when Chase Outlaw got on Night Sweats for this little doozy of a ride. We were about 10 rows up right by the chutes. As much of a football and baseball fan as I am, watching PBR live was, hands down, one of the absolute best sporting events I've been to. Chase Outlaw is straight up Cowboy Tough!

I was at the arena in OKC when Chase Outlaw got on Night Sweats for this little doozy of a ride. We were about 10 rows up right by the chutes. As much of a football and baseball fan as I am, watching PBR live was, hands down, one of the absolute best sporting events I've been to. Chase Outlaw is straight up Cowboy Tough!

It looked like he got too far over his hand grip and the Bull felt it and didn't let him get back into his seat!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back