• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Saban's New Analyst

If paid enough, coaches would rather live in warm climate states where recruiting is way, way better than say, Nebraska? ;)

This whole analyst thing to me is very interesting. They aren’t supposed to recruit nor have game day contact etc. But man if you can stockpile some solid “analyst” talent that can provide feedback across the board in all you’re doing, wow what an advantage that is.

This whole analyst thing to me is very interesting. They aren’t supposed to recruit nor have game day contact etc. But man if you can stockpile some solid “analyst” talent that can provide feedback across the board in all you’re doing, wow what an advantage that is.

Yep, Bama's pushing the limits here.

I really think we have to use this to our advantage also. We have the cash, and we have the facilities to make this work. Using tech correctly, you can leverage these guys better than ever before. Given that we are likely the biggest roster in all of college football with our walk-ons, I think we should look to make this a competitive advantage over most teams

Yep, Bama's pushing the limits here.

I really think we have to use this to our advantage also. We have the cash, and we have the facilities to make this work. Using tech correctly, you can leverage these guys better than ever before. Given that we are likely the biggest roster in all of college football with our walk-ons, I think we should look to make this a competitive advantage over most teams
They are definite pushing the limits. I'm guessing we'll see some new regulations on this matter sooner than later due to this.

Really want to push the limits why not go hire a couple of former NFL coaches or GM's to be your analyst. Then you could tell recruits look who we have watching film of you everyday. Wanna go pro, come look who is evaluating your film? Screw those recycled college coaches.

Really want to push the limits why not go hire a couple of former NFL coaches or GM's to be your analyst. Then you could tell recruits look who we have watching film of you everyday. Wanna go pro, come look who is evaluating your film? Screw those recycled college coaches.

A previous coach at NU tried that...didn't work out so well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back