• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ambient Music Anyone?

Interesting music, think I will stay with the smoothing music of iron maiden
Well, make sure you drink a beer flavored water(Bud Light, Busch light) whilst listening to Iron Maiden, they'd surely want it that way. :eek::O O:;);)

1581732241655.png

Last edited:

Anyone else into this? It could be an expansive topic, but mainly, I'm focused on the techno or droning kind for this discussion.

Example: Tangerine Dream (and offshoot artists like Edgar Frosse, Klaus Schulze, etc.)
Solar Fields
Galaxy <-- just discovered 04/09/2019
Quaeschning & Schnauss
Space One

Dance With the

Just seeing if anyone else is into this kind of music.
Anyone else into this? It could be an expansive topic, but mainly, I'm focused on the techno or droning kind for this discussion.

Example: Tangerine Dream (and offshoot artists like Edgar Frosse, Klaus Schulze, etc.)
Solar Fields
Galaxy <-- just discovered 04/09/2019
Quaeschning & Schnauss
Space One

Dance With the Dead
Lazerhawk
Dynatron

Just seeing if anyone else is into this kind of music.

Totally realize I’m late to the party...but as you mentioned Lazerhawk, I throw out Zombie Hyperdrive. Same vain, so you’ll probably dig it.

Totally realize I’m late to the party...but as you mentioned Lazerhawk, I throw out Zombie Hyperdrive. Same vain, so you’ll probably dig it.
Cool! I've been finding other ones too....
Mitch Murder
Daniel Deluxe
The Midnight

And this isn't a new one, I neglected to mention them earlier.... Carpenter Brut.

For background music I just tell Alexa to play they Frank Sinatra channel and she plays the great old song book from various artists.

I grew up listening to Big Bang music and the likes. My dad loved it and so do I.

listening to it right now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back