• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost Koolaid

And, the crowd grows larger.
Of course it does. If a person is reasonable, and they know they are wrong, you’ll start wavering. I think most everyone has eased off the honeymoon and the 97% success rate most of us had for Frost. Some will defend to the end. Reasonable people will see. It’s time to start winning. And yes, you’d be in the 1% right club at the moment. Let’s see if Frost can’t start changing that starting this September.

Of course it does. If a person is reasonable, and they know they are wrong, you’ll start wavering. I think most everyone has eased off the honeymoon and the 97% success rate most of us had for Frost. Some will defend to the end. Reasonable people will see. It’s time to start winning. And yes, you’d be in the 1% right club at the moment. Let’s see if Frost can’t start changing that starting this September.
I agree but would add that its also time to start looking like we are winning in our losses. This is a tough schedule this year with the quality of road games we have. While some of our games in the last two years were close losses...…...we looked like we couldn't get out of our own way in regards to poor play in most of them. Especially in the 4th quarter.

It needs to start happening, soon. I support the Huskers 100%. I always will. But, all the hype is gone. Time for the rubber to hit the road. The proof is in the pudding.

Last edited:

It needs to start happening, soon. I support the Huskers 100%. I always will. But, all the hype is gone. Time for the rubber to hit the road. The proof is in the pudding.

Just gotta take it one game at a time, the guys just have to give it their best shot and do whatever they can to help the team, and the good lord willing, it will work out.

With any real QB play in 2020 they should get to 7+. I expect to see a lot of positions and the team overall to look improved this year, but I'm scarred by QB play so I certainly won't believe any preseason hype on QBs.

No reason to be scared. I think this year if Martinez struggles they do put Vedral or McCaffrey in earlier. No reason now to worry about the 4 game redshirt rule, especially with Smothers.

I agree but would add that its also time to start looking like we are winning in our losses. This is a tough schedule this year with the quality of road games we have. While some of our games in the last two years were close losses...…...we looked like we couldn't get out of our own way in regards to poor play in most of them. Especially in the 4th quarter.
Nebraska has played sloppy for nearly 2 decades. First thing they need to do is play with passion, and fluidity, then protect its home field, something it used to be very good at. Win those, and you can work on the more challenging games and have some confidence. One thing that is easy to see, this program rattles and puckers when it’s hit or something doesn’t go right.

You’re right. Most reasonable folk would agree with that. I just want to see a team that isn’t mistake prone, sloppy and lackadaisical. Fix those and the wins will come. Guaranteed.

My man. Crab is one of the most reasonable cats on this site. Has a great sense of humor and can get dead serious like the rest of us.

who needs to lighten up is yourself. I’d chose you to stay off the site if we are going there Shiiit i’ll give ya 100
Guess you didn't see the wink emoji in my response pal or in your beatnik talk CAT

With any real QB play in 2020 they should get to 7+. I expect to see a lot of positions and the team overall to look improved this year, but I'm scarred by QB play so I certainly won't believe any preseason hype on QBs.
I agree to an extent but I do feel more comfortable with our QB room at this point than I did in the past.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back