• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Frost Koolaid

Pal 7 people saw the humor in this post. Here's something new you might try doing pal...……….. lighten up ;) If not I will refund your 20 bucks to stay off this site
My man. Crab is one of the most reasonable cats on this site. Has a great sense of humor and can get dead serious like the rest of us.

who needs to lighten up is yourself. I’d chose you to stay off the site if we are going there Shiiit i’ll give ya 100

Yep another year of off season quotes, best recruits, best spring ever, best practice since I have been here. Guys are fired up, the culture has changed, They are so fast I cant even see them when they go by. The grass is greener.

Not buying any of it

SHOW Me
+ One

My man. Crab is one of the most reasonable cats on this site. Has a great sense of humor and can get dead serious like the rest of us.

who needs to lighten up is yourself. I’d chose you to stay off the site if we are going there Shiiit i’ll give ya 100

Thanks for having my back Pops.

He's just upset I outed him as a sanitation worker.

DU and Sioux this weekend

Go Green!

Yeah, I was feeling pretty good about things until the back to back losses to Minn-Duluth. I thought they'd put it back together after that mid season swoon. They do have a better record on the road, but I don't see it ending well for the Pioneers.

Yeah, me too in regards to the bolded. I still think 2021 is going to be the year we start rolling, i.e. 8 or more wins annually with some real good years thrown in every now and again.
With any real QB play in 2020 they should get to 7+. I expect to see a lot of positions and the team overall to look improved this year, but I'm scarred by QB play so I certainly won't believe any preseason hype on QBs.

Yeah, I was feeling pretty good about things until the back to back losses to Minn-Duluth. I thought they'd put it back together after that mid season swoon. They do have a better record on the road, but I don't see it ending well for the Pioneers.
UMD always tough

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back