• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 New Offers Going Out

There was a rumor Javian Hester (WR) who is committed to Missouri could possibly visit, but haven’t seen it confirmed. I believe he’s been on campus once, but I don’t know off the top of my head. I’m sure it’s in AllN’s visitor thread.

Getting peer recruited by Sevion Morrison. Morrison, Hester and Myles Slusher are all pretty tight friends.

I live in Pensacola and the news here is reporting that the Huskers offered Simeon Price, a WR or DB that goes to West Florida Tech. Don't know anything about him but have seen some local "play of the week" highlights. Has excellent hands and body control. D1 speed...unknown.

I live in Pensacola and the news here is reporting that the Huskers offered Simeon Price, a WR or DB that goes to West Florida Tech. Don't know anything about him but have seen some local "play of the week" highlights. Has excellent hands and body control. D1 speed...unknown.

You are correct, but he's a 2021 guy.

film isn't astounding, but not bad. He ran at a Dallas combine in HS where he was 6-3, 200, 4.9 40, 4.5 shuttle, 29" vertical, but since then he's grown an inch (if we trust the new listing) and gained 30 lbs. He also looks faster than that on film

My guess is we think we need experienced depth for LB -- both ILB and for rush LB's. Nelson's the heir apparent next year, but other than Gunnerson we may not have a lot of other options. Dickey apparently can play ILB as well.

Hopefully they found the guy first and there's some talent there
Speed?

Lots of offers going out to kids from Illinois today. The local Rivals guy keeps retweeting them. It's like we did a blitz on the state.

Twitter profile says he is a 6’6", 265 JUCO DE from Hutchinson CC in Kansas and a teammate of Nebraska OLB signee Niko Cooper HUDL lists him in the Class of 2019 out of Birmingham, AL, so it would appear that he would be a 4 to play 3 recruit. However, he does not appear on the Hutchinson football roster and Cooper still does. It's possible he was injured this year and could be a 4 to play 4 recruit.

HUDL link...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back