• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Old Bay Hot Sauce

FredsRedAxe

Red Shirt
5 Year Member
Attention fans of Old Bay Seasoning..... They're making a limited edition hot sauce. I just tried to get some but the website is bogged down.

Never really understood the craze behind Old Bay. Lived in Maryland for a few years recently, and that stuff is on EVERYTHING. I mean, it's not bad, but I'm not going to go out of my way to special order some, or leave a restaurant if they didnt have any available (which I saw happen on a few occasions lol....)

Never really understood the craze behind Old Bay. Lived in Maryland for a few years recently, and that stuff is on EVERYTHING. I mean, it's not bad, but I'm not going to go out of my way to special order some, or leave a restaurant if they didnt have any available (which I saw happen on a few occasions lol....)
I like Old Bay but use it sparingly. I love hot sauce and this combo just has me intrigued. I'm a marketing executives dream.

You’re right, the Marylanders use Old Bay on everything - including on the rim of a glass of beer. I gotta tell ya, though, it’s pretty good. Even makes a glass of National Bohemian taste good. I’d like to experiment with a couple drops of the Old Bay hot sauce in a glass of suds; should add a nice kick.

Attention fans of Old Bay Seasoning..... They're making a limited edition hot sauce. I just tried to get some but the website is bogged down.

I actually like Old Bay, it's just really hard to find it around here for whatever reason. I'd be really interested in trying their version of a hot sauce. I put that **** on every thing.

I actually like Old Bay, it's just really hard to find it around here for whatever reason. I'd be really interested in trying their version of a hot sauce. I put that **** on every thing.
I signed up to be notified when they get it back in stock.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back