• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Pelini to LSU as D Cord.

So he lost his last job and now he's barely above a .500 head coach at YSU, so it'd be better to sink the whole business than to relinquish some responsibilities? I get wanting to be in charge, he's just not good at it.

He was better at Nebraska than he’s been at YSU, so I don’t think ‘he’s just not good at it’.

The best path forward for his career is absolutely to take a P5 DC job, my point is that’s not as easy for some folks as it is for others.

I'll admit I'm a little jealous. I wish we would make the move to go after a big time coordinator. Id have loved hearing it announced that Bo was returning here.

I'll admit I'm a little jealous. I wish we would make the move to go after a big time coordinator. Id have loved hearing it announced that Bo was returning here.
You wanted them to pull a Doc Sadler? Doc is a mature individual with a real love for Nebraska - how does that compare with Pelini? I don't want Nebraska to have to play LSU, Pelini knows how to stop spread offenses. I bet he does very well.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back