• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TE Thomas Fidone Announcement On 26 August Update: Named USA Today All America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat Tyrance, now an orthopedic surgeon. I think played for the Rams as well. Answered my own question. Memory going with age.

I see according to US News rankings for 2020 that UNMC is ranked #65. Iowa is ranked #38 and Michigan is #16. Just FYI

Him, Dane Todd, Monte Christo, there’s tons of guys. The issue is, that’s the same for Iowa and Michigan. We aren’t going to beat them on the schooling route, gotta play up his Husker fandom.
His fandom and his Dad having gone to Lincoln is a big plus. If they don’t land him it won’t be because of lack of effort. Frost going to Shenandoah Friday to watch him play basketball was huge. It was the biggest thing to happen in Shenandoah since the last time Don Everly went home for a visit

I see according to US News rankings for 2020 that UNMC is ranked #65. Iowa is ranked #38 and Michigan is #16. Just FYI
I work at UNMC in brain research. The main reasons Nebraska is so low and why were dropped from AAU is because the med center/school is not on main campus in Lincoln. Also we don’t have the greatest leadership who just hires his yes men as his underlings.

Wasn't there another Husker LB that went to Millard North, graduated UNL and went to med school?

Not LB, but:

I work at UNMC in brain research. The main reasons Nebraska is so low and why were dropped from AAU is because the med center/school is not on main campus in Lincoln. Also we don’t have the greatest leadership who just hires his yes men as his underlings.
Having the clinics and hospitals on the campus in Iowa City was deciding factor for my daughter to go to Iowa next year. As much as she loved Lincoln, in her mind she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to work in the hospitals there while getting her undergrad degree.

Him, Dane Todd, Monte Christo, there’s tons of guys. The issue is, that’s the same for Iowa and Michigan. We aren’t going to beat them on the schooling route, gotta play up his Husker fandom.
But how many of them were offered the chance to be a Rhodes Scholar. That is pretty rare at any University

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back