• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Coach Pelini to LSU as D Cord.

I should also add that I don't think that he handled the situation all that well. He didn't go out with class, whether or not that that meeting was ever supposed to make it to the public or not. He could have just bowed out, taken the money, and moved on. But I don't know the real inside story, so there is that.

I should also add that I don't think that he handled the situation all that well. He didn't go out with class, whether or not that that meeting was ever supposed to make it to the public or not. He could have just bowed out, taken the money, and moved on. But I don't know the real inside story, so there is that.

It's all water under the bridge at this point and debated to a fault. Time to move on in my opinion. My personal opinion is he is a great defensive mind and would be a good pick up for any P-5 school in that capacity.

At least from what I could find tonight there is no indication the move to LSU will happen. Could be Coach Pelini is happy where he is at for a variety of reasons at Youngstown State.

It's all water under the bridge at this point and debated to a fault. Time to move on in my opinion. My personal opinion is he is a great defensive mind and would be a good pick up for any P-5 school in that capacity.

At least from what I could find tonight there is no indication the move to LSU will happen. Could be Coach Pelini is happy where he is at for a variety of reasons at Youngstown State.
I have no way of knowing either way if he was even contacted about that position, but I guess I agree about the water under the bridge part. He'd make a great DC I agree, that's why I would hope he'd take the job. If he's happy at YSU, then that's even better for him.

I have no way of knowing either way if he was even contacted about that position, but I guess I agree about the water under the bridge part. He'd make a great DC I agree, that's why I would hope he'd take the job. If he's happy at YSU, then that's even better for him.

Based on a text to some local media folks he indicated that he is not a serious candidate. Other than the tweet in the OP there has been pretty much nothing in the media since then.

Like I said great defensive mind and should he want to move in that direction there would be no lack of suitors.

Yup time to move its water under the bridge

Based on a text to some local media folks he indicated that he is not a serious candidate. Other than the tweet in the OP there has been pretty much nothing in the media since then.

Like I said great defensive mind and should he want to move in that direction there would be no lack of suitors.

Yup time to move its water under the bridge

So you’re saying there’s a chance he’ll come back to Lincoln?

If he ends up back down at LSU, I think he does well and continues to do well. With Bo, it seemed to me he always had a good Defense when he had elite Talent. He has that, and has the recruiters there to continue having elite Talent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back