• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini to LSU? Update: Pelini says "No"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now wait a second one guy said the stands where completely full now your lower it to 80%. I’m thinking it was more like 60%. At any rate he wasn’t talking about the fans that stayed but the ones that left the game so if you stayed then rest assured that he wasn’t complaint about you. He didn’t say f the fans that stated. The question was what do you think about all the fans that left. In return he stated f those fans. With little understanding of English I know that means f those that left not the ones that stayed.
I'm not defending the fans that left, but had we not knocked out the starting QB and OSU not been in a weird coaching year under sanctions, we would not have won this game. The game followed the typical blowout format under Pelini that had become all too familiar at this point in his tenure at Nebraska. Pelini's thoughts on those who left should have been kept to himself. Winning that game was pretty fluky. I wouldn't have left when many did, but I'm not going to judge those that did.

I'm not defending the fans that left, but had we not knocked out the starting QB and OSU not been in a weird coaching year under sanctions, we would not have won this game. The game followed the typical blowout format under Pelini that had become all too familiar at this point in his tenure at Nebraska. Pelini's thoughts on those who left should have been kept to himself. Winning that game was pretty fluky. I wouldn't have left when many did, but I'm not going to judge those that did.

Was he mad about the fans leaving or the ones that booed at halftime? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I swear he was mad about the booing.

Was he mad about the fans leaving or the ones that booed at halftime? Maybe I'm remembering it wrong, but I swear he was mad about the booing.
I thought it was booing as well, which I'm not in favor of in any situation. Just kept seeing all the comments about people leaving and figured a little perspective might be in order. Even though I don't support the booing, still isn't an excuse for Pelini's behavior IMO. A grown man getting millions of dollars to be a head coach should know better.

I thought it was booing as well, which I'm not in favor of in any situation. Just kept seeing all the comments about people leaving and figured a little perspective might be in order. Even though I don't support the booing, still isn't an excuse for Pelini's behavior IMO. A grown man getting millions of dollars to be a head coach should know better.

I don't have much of a problem with that incident. He thought he was talking in confidence to a friend after the game. TO complained about booing Frost to the media, so it's not unprecedented.

So much hero worship in this post.
Bolded in black: Some of the meanest people on the planet can do self deprecating humor. That does not make him any less angry.

In red: There are plenty with Tempers. Not many like him. His temper bordered on abuse. That is what we saw in public. Who knows what may have happened behind closed doors. Who other than Bo have you seen get back to back unsportsman like calls. It is pretty rare yet it happened to him. how many coaches go so overboard that they cost their school a $10,000 fine. That happened to Bo as well. Most coaches figure out when you are called for USC that you calm down. Oh and BTW the back to back USC calls happened at YSU. So is he trying to get fired there as well?

In Blue: Was it that he wasn't afraid or was it that no experienced coordinators and position coaches wanted to work for him? Coaches talk. If in private he was half the lunatic he portrayed in public. Who wants to work for a potentially abusive boss.
Junk post. Why don't we all evaluate huskerthom on his worst posts and forget the hundreds of great posts he might have had.

Actually he was the most positive husker coach we have had in about 15 years. Suck on that fact.
In my opinion he had his issues and I hated the blow outs but I do believe he was the best coach we've had since TO. Hopefully his 9 win bar is eclipsed in short time by Frost. I would be very curious to listen to your take that he was the most positive?? Sorry but I laughed to myself when I read that but it may be how you describe positive versus how I would. Right or wrong there was always something up his craw. Nearly every season he took issue with the media, recruiting, fans, expectations, refs, the conference, coaching decisions, players, etc. It wouldn't have been Bo if he wasn't bitching about something. He would never fit my definition of positive.

Junk post. Why don't we all evaluate huskerthom on his worst posts and forget the hundreds of great posts he might have had.
If you have not noticed I have pretty thick skin. Also pretty easy to find bad posts by me and people do it all the time. Someone just did it the other day. Now how about we talk about why it is so important to you that everyone have the same opinion of Bo as you do? Why are you so emotionally tied to a coach that has been gone for 7 years?

I have bad news for you. Most people are judged by their worst moments. Maybe you have not noticed but...there is this thing called twitter and when ever anyone becomes famous people go back and find the worst tweet they ever posted and that becomes them. This is the world we live in.

Anybody else get the feeling that this thread can just keep going around in circles. Not sure we are making any progress here.
You're absolutely right, so now seems like the perfect time to decide whether or not Solich should still be coaching at Nebraska, and/or let's rationally and reasonably discuss the merits and/or potential addictiveness of marijuana. Finally, I've been wondering whether or not a pit bull would make a good pet: anyone have thoughts on the subject? Let's just fold those ideas into this thread. What could go wrong?

You're absolutely right, so now seems like the perfect time to decide whether or not Solich should still be coaching at Nebraska, and/or let's rationally and reasonably discuss the merits and/or potential addictiveness of marijuana. Finally, I've been wondering whether or not a pit bull would make a good pet: anyone have thoughts on the subject? Let's just fold those ideas into this thread. What could go wrong?
I would also like to discuss the moderating on the forum and Kenny Bell's hair and its role in his inability to be a leader.

I would also like to discuss the moderating on the forum and Kenny Bell's hair and its role in his inability to be a leader.
Excellent points! You reminded me of one more burning question that's never been fully addressed....

Hoodies!!! Good or bad? Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back