• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2020 Junior Days (#4) / 2020 Spring Game (#5) / 2020 Camps (#6)

@All 'N' 011808 --- thanks for all you do on these threads!

Looks like this latest Junior Day event hit the 500 mile radius / border states pretty well. Do you foresee another Junior Day event later this semester?
There is one this weekend, January 25. One name has already surfaced as coming...check out Post #4. I came across the date in the Greg Smith article that RR posted yesterday on first page of thread.

It's easier to have some of these Days During this period of the recruiting season since most of 2020 class has signed. Having more in the Spring is also possible, but I would venture that the Spring Game will be a big focus this year as always.

Thanks again ... just looked like 10 or less names posted for last weekend & I overlooked the event on the 25th. I figured that the staff would want to engage 20 or more.

Last edited:

HuskerExtra recruiting tracker link...

Nebraska is expected to host a group that includes offered players like defensive linemen Jeffrey Bowie (West Branch, Iowa) and Ryan Keeler (La Grange Park, Illinois); athlete Seth Malcom (Tabor, Iowa) and two-way lineman Ru'Quan Buckley (Grand Rapids, Michigan).

NU is also slated to host some 2021 prospects who don't yet have scholarship offers but are on the radar screen, including quarterback Heinrich Haarberg (Kearney Catholic) and athlete Arland Bruce (Olathe, Kansas).

Competition is stiff, though, and Wisconsin jumped into the mix on Tuesday by extending the 6-foot-5, 220-pound (Thomas) Fidone a scholarship offer, too, he announced via Twitter.

Fidone's already been to Lincoln four times and told the Journal Star he'd like to take his official visits in the spring if possible.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back