• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Good thing it’s not a free lunch

Cheating is so accepted as part of the culture of the $EC that the players, alums, fans, et al., joke about it constantly and can't comprehend that it would so much as look bad to anybody else. The saying "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'" is so ubiquitous in $EC country that I've frequently observed fans of one team start the phrase while the fans/alums of another team finish the thought ... and then everyone chuckles at it. It's the culture.

Last edited:

This happens ALL the time, and not just in the form of cash. You would be surprised how much money is moved in cryptocurrency at the NCAA level (not joking)

That is America for you. You have just reached the pinnacle of your sport. You worked to make yourself the best in the game. You’ve become a champion. You are about to hoist the trophy........screw that, time to get paid! That is the real reason to succeed. At least that’s the message here. Way to spoil an otherwise great evening OBJ.

Cheating is so accepted as part of the culture of the $EC that the players, alums, fans, et al., joke about it constantly and can't comprehend that it would so much as look bad to anybody else. The saying "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'" is so ubiquitous in $EC country that I've frequently observed fans of one time start the phrase while the fans/alums of another team finish the thought ... and then everyone chuckles at it. It's the culture.

That page of "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'" is also right out of NASCAR.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back