• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2AM

Some of the Pac-12 After Dark games start at 7 or 8pm, local time. Figuring that games usually run 3-4hrs, they usually end right around 2AM for you Central and Eastern Timers.

Last edited:

Wonder if they’ll do one of these for McCaffrey and Vedral? Let the open competition begin! ;)
That was the main reason I posted this....
I have a concern that what is said from the staff on occasion isn’t congruent with reality...
I don’t know what that impact is or if I’m just out of touch.

This is what I don't understand as it pertains to our coaching staff. Adrian is no more or less "their guy" than McCaffrey is. Or any other player recruited by the staff for that matter. Why do they feel the need to ride him out come hell or high water?
They'll play who gives them the best chance to win. Why does everyone here assume that they know more about the QB room than the guys coaching them in practice?

They'll play who gives them the best chance to win. Why does everyone here assume that they know more about the QB room than the guys coaching them in practice?

I guess what I am trying to ask is: Where did the perception originate from that says Martinez is "their guy"? Did we, as fans, catch a sound bite during a post game presser and run with it? Did it begin with a Sipple article?

Fair point. The coaches did damage their credibility by hyping him preseason though, considering how he played. The possibility that he played injured part of the season doesn’t mitigate this entirely in my mind.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back