• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Clemson v OSU

Win / Win

OSU wins and it's good for the B1G.
OSU loses and well... OSU loses which doesn't break my heart at all.

alberts-09506-576x1024.jpg

Yep...Heart.

As I remember it being said:

Hey Trev: "You can't play with a hard cast on your arm".

Trev: "No problem. Take the damn thing off then".

Enjoyable game... ugly way for it to end - although a dose of adversity/humility might be just what JFields needs.

shame the title game is 2+ weeks away, I'd like to see Clemson have to deal with difficult opponents week in & week out rather than that pansy conference they coast play in.

honestly I'm beyond tired of replay booth interventions... ruining CFB, just like the legislated NFL "action" nowadays.

Enjoyable game... ugly way for it to end - although a dose of adversity/humility might be just what JFields needs.

shame the title game is 2+ weeks away, I'd like to see Clemson have to deal with difficult opponents week in & week out rather than that pansy conference they coast play in.

honestly I'm beyond tired of replay booth interventions... ruining CFB, just like the legislated NFL "action" nowadays.

Absolutely.....even with a booth replay they can't get it right.

Beyond frustrating.

I'm sure Clemson is shaking their head's saying ......damn..... glad we don't have to play that animal EVERY week.

the fumble return for TD was a real bad call, the reciever put 3 steps on the ground b4 losing control, and the ref on the field ruled it a catch...... really bad call to overturn that in the mid 4th qtr. that was the deciding points.

LSU looked unbeatable, but is very unlikely to put together 2 games in a row like that.... that was a game of a decade kinda thing we saw tonight, we will see closer game with clemson, but i still see LSU winning by 14 points

We all know good teams over come bad calls but the refs were less than favorable to tOSU. LSU runs away with the NCG

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back