• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Moos Frazier Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn’t either when he entered the portal, so that’s a false narrative.
Really? You can’t be an NFL first round draft choice and be in the college portal? That’s why I added the word ‘future’. It’s the football staff’ job to evaluate talent. Especially important when FUTURE Heisman trophy winners want to join your team.

Really? You can’t be an NFL first round draft choice and be in the college portal? That’s why I added the word ‘future’. It’s the football staff’ job to evaluate talent. Especially important when FUTURE Heisman trophy winners want to join your team.

Don’t be coy.

He was a relative unknown, not a ‘future’ anything. You’re doing what you usually do which is use hindsight as part of your critical evaluation as if this or previous staffs could have seen how well he’d play at LSU. It’s intellectually dishonest at best.

Don’t be coy.

He was a relative unknown, not a ‘future’ anything. You’re doing what you usually do which is use hindsight as part of your critical evaluation as if this or previous staffs could have seen how well he’d play at LSU. It’s intellectually dishonest at best.

Even after last year, AM had a better year than Burrow.

Last edited:

From what I have seen, any conversation about poor play calling and game planning by Frostee is in order.

Cool. No one is talking about legitimate criticisms. Speaking in absolutes that Frost won't win at NU is stupid and premature. It is also counterproductive for someone so high profile, who wants what is best for the program, to do so publicly.

Cool. No one is talking about legitimate criticisms. Speaking in absolutes that Frost won't win at NU is stupid and premature. It is also counterproductive for someone so high profile, who wants what is best for the program, to do so publicly.

He has no impact on the production of the program, he really is not even on the radar of the recruits.

C

Not to mention that he wore gray sweatshirts on purpose.

How dare he....

C

You're wrong, but it's your right to be so.

Okay, then provide me with something that shows a former player from 25 years ago has an impact on the program. Give me one statement from a recruit saying that his decision was influenced by TF's comment.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back