• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

New MBB Recruiting Sub-Forum

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
As we all know, MBB recruiting has exploded Blown-Up since Fred Hoiberg and his crew arrived at Nebraska, making it difficult for one to keep up with, or post information on, all the Visits, Offers, Commitments, Transfers (and speculation :Lol:).

Because of this, Big Red Max made a new MBB Sub-Forum just for Recruiting where this kind of information can be kept, consolidated, and therefore more readily available to everyone.

Check it Out! (after all, what is more important to the future of the program than recruiting). :thumbsup:

Thank you David! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap:

Last edited:

This is an excellent move. I joined for the recruiting information....and to make snarky comments

#same that and give @huskernut crap.

okay, I don't remember if I knew he was a member or not when I joined, so not a reason. Just one of the highlights since joining. I need to update my sig file to the link where he got all up in the physics of punting or something.....

...Unlike these young whippersnappers around us.
#same that and give @huskernut crap.

okay, I don't remember if I knew he was a member or not when I joined, so not a reason. Just one of the highlights since joining. I need to update my sig file to the link where he got all up in the physics of punting or something.....

I rest my case.

;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back