• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Should NU Lower Ticket Prices Next Year?

No way to people accept it was HCMR fault next year this is on HCSF next year.

It'll be sold out before the season begins, and the stadium will still be full.

As far as the students go... screw em. The student section was maybe 20% full today. It was embarrassing. No... embarrassing is too kind. It's pathetic that they didn't show up for an afternoon rivalry game with a bowl berth on the line.

@Greatest Fan of All, are you ever going to go to a game? Or is criticizing coaches on the internet the extent of your support?
No, he bashes players too

I do wonder if we keep lowering capacity. It’s getting more difficult to fill stadiums. Prices for tickets are stupid high and people don’t want to screw with it all. I’m getting more that way myself. Attendance isn’t where the big income is; that comes from media deals.

I think the capacity sweet spot for most P5 programs will settle in around 60-70K.

I do wonder if we keep lowering capacity. It’s getting more difficult to fill stadiums. Prices for tickets are stupid high and people don’t want to screw with it all. I’m getting more that way myself. Attendance isn’t where the big income is; that comes from media deals.

I think the capacity sweet spot for most P5 programs will settle in around 60-70K.
$60 for a ticket isn't THAT bad, but the value certainly isn't what it would be if we were winning more often. I'm sick of losing, but I'm glad I have my season tickets locked in for when this eventually turns around.

$60 for a ticket isn't THAT bad, but the value certainly isn't what it would be if we were winning more often. I'm sick of losing, but I'm glad I have my season tickets locked in for when this eventually turns around.

Don’t you have to pay a license fee or donation for the seats on top of the $60? I’m paying a PSL at a D2 program here.

Don’t you have to pay a license fee or donation for the seats on top of the $60? I’m paying a PSL at a D2 program here.
There are a handful of seats that require no annual donation. Others are as low as $150 per seat per year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back