• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Iowa (11/28/19) BTN Tailgate In Lincoln

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Win and it's simple the Huskers will go to a bowl. The extra 15 practices would be huge for all the obvious reasons

BTN Tailgate will be in Lincoln. Broadcast will begin 12 PM CST

Game will be on BTN starting at 1:30 PM CST

Pre/Game/Post will be broadcast here starting at 7:25, AM CST:

Win and it's simple the Huskers will go to a bowl. The extra 15 practices would be huge for all the obvious reasons

BTN Tailgate will be in Lincoln. Broadcast will begin 12 PM CST

Game will be on BTN starting at 1:30 PM CST

Pre/Game/Post will be broadcast here starting at 7:25, AM CST:

Anyone know why it’s on BTN this year and not ABC? I’m wondering if it’s due to our performance on the field and lack of national attention or if it was just a B1G deal to get views on their channel or something.

Anyone know why it’s on BTN this year and not ABC? I’m wondering if it’s due to our performance on the field and lack of national attention or if it was just a B1G deal to get views on their channel or something.

My brother and I were talking about this earlier this afternoon. Kind of a head-scratcher.

The other thread is locked, so here we go.

Huskers are taking on the Hawkeyes one last time on the Black Friday season finale before a two year hiatus. A win makes the Huskers bowl eligible and would represent only the second non-losing regular season since 2014. Plenty on the line on what looks to be a cold, gray, and damp day in Lincoln.

Go Big Red!!!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back