• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Since it's MD week.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Anyone not in the DMV coming to town for the game? Happy to provide some restaurant and hotel advice.

Planned to be there this coming weekend, but family things have taken priority. Hopefully next time!

I am a long time lurker and and first time poster. Myself and my two adult sons are coming to the Maryland game and I would love to get some information on places to go before and after the game. Also, is there a place to tailgate at the parking lot? I would love to hear from you or anyone one else going to the game.

Last edited:
I'll be there with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. Would love to hear of some good places to eat and drink near the stadium. I bought a parking pass on line yesterday, btw.

I'll be there with my daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. Would love to hear of some good places to eat and drink near the stadium. I bought a parking pass on line yesterday, btw.
Most of the food around the stadium. (Around is a relative term as you actually have to leave campus to get there) is mostly college fair. So a lot of Pizza BOBO tea etc. However here is a list from Trip advisor. The times I have been there my Kids were college age and they Bobby's Burgers and Bagels and grinds. Not bad but way overpriced. Your best bet is to eat before you get there. Where to tell you to go for that would depend on what type of food you want and how far away you want to go For instance there are a lot of really good places at the national harbor or OldTown Alexandria. Both are about 20 minutes away when there is no traffic.

Sports bars we should check out before or after the game? Husband and 2 sons will be there.
Really only one in the the area. It is called Loonies. Never been there. Gets good reviews.
8150 Baltimore Ave, Ste A, College Park, MD 20740-2445

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back