• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

I guess we'll see. I know they play magical football in the Big 10 that only people who have Big 10 coaching experience can figure out.
yeah that is what I said. But it isnt the yeah all we need is yards and turnovers league...lets see how well that works out looking at 8-16 in 2 years.

So far NU is getting out coached at every level

In Frost’s post game presser he said he likes our chances in games when the D gives up 30 or less.

With that being the goal, I guess we’re not far away from a winning defense.
well did he say that the Off should score more than 21

In Frost’s post game presser he said he likes our chances in games when the D gives up 30 or less.

With that being the goal, I guess we’re not far away from a winning defense.
Well that’s a dumb ass statement when we’ve shown we can’t score 30 points in a game but four times.

yeah that is what I said. But it isnt the yeah all we need is yards and turnovers league...lets see how well that works out looking at 8-16 in 2 years.

So far NU is getting out coached at every level

You believe what you want and I'll believe what I want.

Which means the team is extremely young and this inconsistent which is why we say give it time
I do not disagree at all yet we should be seeing improvement. My beef is with the D. I'll give SF all the time he needs and my thoughts are in the big, we just need a stiffer D. I dont see chin giving us that

I do not disagree at all yet we should be seeing improvement. My beef is with the D. I'll give SF all the time he needs and my thoughts are in the big, we just need a stiffer D. I dont see chin giving us that

Agree. Holding a team to under 30 points is NOT a good yardstick for success.

It is interesting:
Minnesota 25th in Scoring Defense: 20.7 points/game

Iowa State 50th Score Defense: 25.7 Points/game

It's not like the old days where teams are commonly holding people to 10-14 points or less.

And no our defense and its goals are not admirable.

GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back