• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tackling

Agreed. Yards after contact average has to be about 100yds. Probably 150 or more today.

yep we Frost defenders should just give up. Nice to know there are posters offering valuable insight.
Well give us yours then..

You came in with...tackling has cost us most of the games. Who is in charge of that?

yep we Frost defenders should just give up. Nice to know there are posters offering valuable insight.
I’m fine with Frost staying... he’s our last option. But Chinander is not good. That is reality.

Last edited:

@HuskerNCorpus
your reading fails you again my friend. Keep trying to @me and keep showing your lack of understanding.

Explain what scheme works with our player deficiencies. What scheme/coordinator can have this defense reflecting ELITE results? If not, then shut up on a topic you clearly don't understand. Until you answer any of the questions I present instead of continually deflecting we can all see what kind of ignorant coward you actually are.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back