• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bye week recruiting round-up

Program stability?

Program performance?

Just guessing but a lot of guys don't want to go somewhere they think the coaches won't last or play on losing teams. Change those and we become more attractive.
Don’t know why they don’t think the coaches won’t last cause has been hardly a word on firing frost. But frost does have to change the loses around to wins. Or he’s going to have to really figure out how to judge talent and start getting two star guys that can make a difference

Don’t know why they don’t think the coaches won’t last cause has been hardly a word on firing frost. But frost does have to change the loses around to wins. Or he’s going to have to really figure out how to judge talent and start getting two star guys that can make a difference

I don't think Frost or assistants are going anywhere very soon. 2 year extension this morning.

I don't think Frost or assistants are going anywhere very soon. 2 year extension this morning.
Yes two year extension for frost but doesn’t say anything about assistance unless frost told
You himself no assistance was getting fired.

Yes two year extension for frost but doesn’t say anything about assistance unless frost told
You himself no assistance was getting fired.

I would not bet on any assistants being let go. Frosts commitment to stability and his staff is well documented.

I would not bet on any assistants being let go. Frosts commitment to stability and his staff is well documented.
And he already said that if he get like some
People need to go at the end of the year he would do it so I guess I wouldn’t bet either way.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back