• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ILB Rodney Groce Decommits From Nebraska

Wait.....what?
I doubt he's N but I just don't know. I just hope that people stay away from crap like, "Oh, MSU paid him and bought his mama a house and car" and just hope the kid goes where he thinks is right for him, not what we, as Husker fans want. Best of luck to the young man no matter his decision. GBR! Stay classy Husker Nation. :Gobigred::Helmet:

With Groce, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he commits to Mississippi State to hold a place in their class... and continues to listen to other teams, including Nebraska. Bottom line, his recruitment won't be closed down tomorrow.

With Groce, I actually wouldn't be surprised if he commits to Mississippi State to hold a place in their class... and continues to listen to other teams, including Nebraska. Bottom line, his recruitment won't be closed down tomorrow.
I was going to say exactly this. Today is just another place holder for him. He'll commit to at least one more school before he signs.

I was going to say exactly this. Today is just another place holder for him. He'll commit to at least one more school before he signs.
I don’t think he’ll commit to another school, he’s probably done with all that.......I just don’t think there’s a good chance that he’ll sign with the school he’s committed to now

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back