• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Sebastian Harsh——-Scottsbluff, Ne sr. 6 foot 3 inches, 220 lbs

Goal-line

Varsity
10 Year Member
44 carries, 293 yds, 5 rushing TD—- played QB, RB, FB, Defensive line, rushing DE. Semi final NEB state playoff game tonight in a 49-28 win against Norris.

Plays FB, BB and is a sprinter-long jumper-relay sprinter in track/field.

Is this kid on Nebraska’s radar?

Last edited:

44 carries, 293 yds, 5 rushing TD—- played QB, RB, FB, Defensive line, rushing DE. Semi final NEB state playoff game tonight in a 49-28 win against Norris.

Plays FB, BB and is a sprinter-long jumper-relay sprinter in track/field.

Is this kid on Nebraska’s radar?

He actually is.

Kenny Wilhite has been communicating with the kid.

I don't know how far it's gone beyond a summer event he attended, but I'm sure someone here does.

He actually is.

I don't know how far it's gone beyond a summer event he attended, but I'm sure someone here does.
What position is he being recruited to play? Kid appears to be very versatile.

What position is he being recruited to play? Kid appears to be very versatile.

That I can't tell you.

I'm sure some of the folks here would have some inside info.

Judging by his 40 time listed on HUDL, OLB won't be a potential landing spot. They've got him listed as a QB, OLB, DE and K. Judging by the fact that he's not gobbling up offers, I'd say he's looking at being a walk on.

Edit: He's got some tweets on his feed from Mike Grant, former Husker and current WR coach at Wyoming. Might be another potential destination.

Last edited:
That I can't tell you.

I'm sure some of the folks here would have some inside info.

Judging by his 40 time listed on HUDL, OLB won't be a potential landing spot. They've got him listed as a QB, OLB, DE and K. Judging by the fact that he's not gobbling up offers, I'd say he's looking at being a walk on.

Edit: He's got some tweets on his feed from Mike Grant, former Husker and current WR coach at Wyoming. Might be another potential destination.
Any insights on his Facebook Acct? Be mindful, the kids have a ‘mom and dad’ account and an alias for their friends.

Problem here is that I could find 100+ guys in the Atlanta metro area alone who are the exact same player as this kid if we want to just start recruiting 6'2" 220'lb slow guys.

I would completely understand a 'Preferred Walk On' label here being that he's obviously a good athlete and an in state kid, but I'm not sure what spot they put him at.

*Sabastian*

Looks like he only has offers from Chadron State, UNK, and Northeastern State. Wyoming appears to be showing some sort of interest. He was at the Big Red BBQ this summer, so the coaches are aware of him.

He actually is.

Nice frame for a high school kid with some athleticism. How about we ask him to come in and set the edge for us

• Positions: QB, OLB, K
  • Height & Weight: 6'3" 220lbs
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.75
  • Vertical: 29
  • Bench: 240
  • 100 Meter Dash: 11.7
  • 400 Meter Dash: 55

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back