• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

The crowd before/after the song is annoying and the recording quality is very poor; but, Brown Bird was always better to watch live and raw than to just hear the studio albums.

Last edited:

Austin band ... one of my local faves .... though this is actually my least favorite tune of theirs, as it's a bit too poppy for me .... most of their other stuff is edgier .... regardless, Lindsey looks hot in the vid ... and she's wild on stage.

Austin band ... one of my local faves .... though this is actually my least favorite tune of theirs, as it's a bit too poppy for me .... most of their other stuff is edgier .... regardless, Lindsey looks hot in the vid ... and she's wild on stage.

Creepy video, weird lyrics, but I can tell she belt out a tune. I've tried to look up the bands name, it's very strange and dorky to me. Do you know the meaning, if any behind the bands name? For me, I think that this is one of those bands that I'd actually like if I saw them live, versus their studio tracks. Different indeed.

Creepy video, weird lyrics, but I can tell she belt out a tune. I've tried to look up the bands name, it's very strange and dorky to me. Do you know the meaning, if any behind the bands name? For me, I think that this is one of those bands that I'd actually like if I saw them live, versus their studio tracks. Different indeed.

I posted a video I took last year: https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/ultimate-music-thread.95211/page-113#post-3545691

It's really great audio -- and the video is solid too if you adjust the settings. No clue how they got their name. I've actually chatted with them multiple times, but never thought to ask them about their band name. :)

Attending Levitation Festival over the next few days. Last night was night one. (Oh -- it's a psychedelic rock festival.) Saw four bands -- one from L.A., one from Dallas, one from Australia, one from Japan -- you have to love that! They were all awesome, of course.

This was the Australian band. Stonefield. Four sisters. They were actually all spiffied up in women's suits (quite hot). I snagged their set list and thanked them after their show. Oh -- and the lead vocalist is the drummer -- that's something you don't often see! For that matter, they completely alter that concept of what psychedelic rock chicks should look like. Song video shows their ability to mind alter.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back