• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Bo Pelini Was Right

I can only think of one person on here calling for SF's ouster. I can think of many more who want the DC canned, me included, but Frost has 5 years minimum the way most of us see it. Which means he has at least 3 more years to show some appreciable improvement. JMHO about EC being given a new employment opportunity.

Why do you hate Eric Clapton?

Well, EC needs to go. He sucks as far as I am concerned. So, simmer down there pal, and for a thread in the football community where anybody can read it, that's a pretty strong OP you got there. Not a good look, eh!
EC needs to go? Funny, a few weeks ago Urban Meyer was raving about how NU's multiple defensive looks creates a nightmares for opposing teams. Now, I'm not saying our D hasn't sucked the past 3 games. But it's funny how the coaching staff of the year in 2017 can all of a sudden be incompetent.

Nah.

Just a little 4-5 and lost to our second Indiana team in a row frustration.

The bye week will help and the ass kicking we'll get against Wisconsin will take some of the sting out of losing to Purdue.

Glass half full, right?
It sucks actually, as almost every damn last one of us see's that Whisky beat down coming and we've sadly resigned ourselves to the fact that it's coming. Perhaps, like a Phoenix, rising up from our own ashes, we slay that other big red team. And it's not the Tangerine Wheat Beer talking either....

EC needs to go? Funny, a few weeks ago Urban Meyer was raving about how NU's multiple defensive looks creates a nightmares for opposing teams. Now, I'm not saying our D hasn't sucked the past 3 games. But it's funny how the coaching staff of the year in 2017 can all of a sudden be incompetent.
They weren't all that good then either..... They just had that awesome offense. They gave up tons of points, to just about everybody, but they were able to score at will, just saying.

Nah.

Just a little 4-5 and lost to our second Indiana team in a row frustration.

The bye week will help and the ass kicking we'll get against Wisconsin will take some of the sting out of losing to Purdue.

Glass half full, right?
Got that right. I took down my schedule poster at work today, because I refuse to mark down the score from Saturday's game.

It sucks actually, as almost every damn last one of us see's that Whisky beat down coming and we've sadly resigned ourselves to the fact that it's coming. Perhaps, like a Phoenix, rising up from our own ashes, we slay that other big red team. And it's not the Tangerine Wheat Beer talking either....

It'll come. Not this year, but it'll come.

You do know that sober has more than one definition?

Sober adjective:
: showing no excessive or extreme qualities of fancy, emotion, or prejudice

I'm not that kind of sober. I tend to show extreme emotion in certain situations, like losing to Purdue.

I retract my former statement.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back