• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

After almost 50 years it’s still #1

I'm kind of surprised the 1995 OB win over Miami isn't on the list. They have the 1998 KSU win over NU. Maybe the most significant win in KSU history, but one of the top 150 in all of college football? Really?

I'm kind of surprised the 1995 OB win over Miami isn't on the list. They have the 1998 KSU win over NU. Maybe the most significant win in KSU history, but one of the top 150 in all of college football? Really?

They also don't mention the horrible no call on the most egregious face mask penalty I've ever seen. It was on 4th down at the end of the game, if I recall correctly.

And I agree, it's crazy they don't have the '95 Orange Bowl win.

Last edited:
I'll never forget this. Shame on them for not even mentioning it...

Last edited:

Wow, they included the championship game between Florida State and Virginia Tech in 1999... when FSU won by three scores...

They picked that game over Nebraska beating Miami 24-17 for Osborne's first championship in 1994. Okay.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back