• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cally Swartzenbach

djlhuskerfan

Starter
15 Year Member
Has anyone else noticed how much her game is developing? She has always been a tremendous blocker but her offense is light years better than last year and first part of this year. Not the tremendous athlete Stivrins is but she is going to be all american before she is done there. John Cook knows how to really develop his players

Notice that sets for her seem to be getting higher - which is what she needs. Full arm extension on her swing so she's not chopping at the ball. She'll get stronger and quicker and I do hope her swing speed improves. Excellent VB athlete, but not as expressive as Strivins, thinking she'll never be as demonstrative.

Has anyone else noticed how much her game is developing? She has always been a tremendous blocker but her offense is light years better than last year and first part of this year. Not the tremendous athlete Stivrins is but she is going to be all american before she is done there. John Cook knows how to really develop his players

She seemed so timid last year.

Notice that sets for her seem to be getting higher - which is what she needs. Full arm extension on her swing so she's not chopping at the ball. She'll get stronger and quicker and I do hope her swing speed improves. Excellent VB athlete, but not as expressive as Strivins, thinking she'll never be as demonstrative.
Can anybody be as demonstrative as Stiv?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back