• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Was Noah Vedral unavailable?

N_trepid

Recruit
5 Year Member
I just have to know. Why didn't Vedral even get a look? He was really solid in his last outing. Decisive, powerful, ran the offense with confidence. With AM struggling so mightily for so long during the game, did we ever give even the slightest degree of consideration to giving Noah Vedral a chance?

He was only going to play in an emergency due to his injury. Bunch would have been next up after Martinez.

He would have been better in some ways. Coaches are in love with Adrians big arm, IMO. Even if AM’s brain doesn’t see how to use it right now.

Agree......However, his "big arm" doesn't do us any good if he can't throw anything remotely close to accurate........

He was only going to play in an emergency due to his injury. Bunch would have been next up after Martinez.

This was the most important factor in the game then. Hopefully he can get healthy. At this point, I don't have any faith in AM to run the offense, and without 400+ yards a game (and preferably 450), this team isn't going to have a shot at 2 wins

With a Vedral playing like he did against IU (minus the sack/turnover), we may have a bit of a shot

Most important thing for the rest of this year is preparing for the future and getting the bowl game so we can have those extra practices

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back