• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Latarie Kinsler, 4**** OLB to visit this weekend.

Need to start pulling some of these guys in (duh, I know).

The push to 12/20 is going to be crazy.

Do we end up with a new LB coach next year?

Maybe our OLBs and Special Teams suck are due to DeWitt? He is the common denominator. Getting rid of the cancer survivor would be rough though.

Last edited:

Maybe our OLB "suck" has something to do with a roster devoid of healthy, experienced,, talented linebackers rather than inept coaching.
Could be...also could be bad coaching. You blame the players, but them being consistently out of position, poor tackling etc... seems more of a coaching problem.

Could be...also could be bad coaching. You blame the players, but them being consistently out of position, poor tackling etc... seems more of a coaching problem.
I didn't blame the players. I did watch a much better player, coached by the very same coach, play awfully well against an Auburn team that would have throttled Indiana. Whereas most of the linebackers playing today were also playing two years ago... And not any better.

IMO, there's been enough coaching turnover for a while. Scott inherited very little depth and it's going to take more than a season and a half to fix it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back