• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USC v Colorado

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Colorado is making USC look like chumps, even with all the penalties they have committed. It's 21 - 31 Buffs, and they are driving with under 3 in the 3rd. I felt good about this one and took the Buffs at +13 1/2.

Colorado has never beaten USC and is 0 - 13 all time against the Trojans. I think that that ends tonight but there is still over 11 minutes to play in this game. And just like that, as I am typing, USC throws a 44 yard TD pass to pull within 4 PAT pending.

USC takes the lead at 34 - 31 on a 37 yard pass and catch. PAT pending. 2:12 left in the game. This looks like the way we lost to the Buffs. Amazing. I still have the Buffs though at +13.5

PAT is good..... 35 - 31 Trojans.

Buffs go for it on 4th and 4 and don't make it. USC takes over at the Colorado 46 yard line. This will make the Huskers who absolutely HATE the so called sCUm happy and keep me happy cuz I still win my bet..... :Banana::Corn2::Corn2:

Since beating Nebraska, Colorado has gone 1-5. You knew when they got pasted by a bad Washington State team last week (41-10), they were done. Admirable that they lead most of the game tonight against USC before choking. The Cream Puffs will fall short of bowl eligibility once again.

I watched a little of the 1st half and was disappointed, so switched channels. Came back in 2nd half and hung on, hoping for a CU stumble and was rewarded in the end. To quote Montez when he referred to an earlier game this year (ours), "They got what they deserved!" Made my day.

Since beating Nebraska, Colorado has gone 1-5. You knew when they got pasted by a bad Washington State team last week (41-10), they were done. Admirable that they lead most of the game tonight against USC before choking. The Cream Puffs will fall short of bowl eligibility once again.

I wouldn't quite put it that way.

Last edited:
I wouldn't quite put it that way.

Wazzu is tied with the worst record in the Pac-12. They have one conference win because they throttled lowly Colorado. Remember that home game with another bad team -- UCLA -- up 49-17 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter -- only to lose?

Wazzu is tied with the worst record in the Pac-12. They have one conference win because they throttled lowly Colorado. Remember that home game with another bad team -- UCLA -- up 49-17 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd quarter -- only to lose?

I will NEVER give up on the pirate, never ever. It was bad officiating, colorado cheated etc. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back