• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers re-focusing on Chóe Bryant-Strother?

Yep and they are going to full press him now, especially after losing Groce

They've been go hard after him for a while. Losing Groce doesn't change that. They want 4-6 linebackers in this class and are sitting at one with November right around the corner.

We have been recruiting him for awhile and have a decent shot of landing him. Staff has done a good job in building a relationship with he and his family

Took an OV the weekend of June 11

Last I looked it's down to us and UCLA

BYU is in the running too

They've been go hard after him for a while. Losing Groce doesn't change that. They want 4-6 linebackers in this class and are sitting at one with November right around the corner.
Agreed and Choe has been pretty vocal about the love he's received from Nebraska's coaching staff. I just mean with the loss of Groce, they need to do everything they possibly can to secure this commitment. Wouldn't you say he's almost a must-get at this point considering the time they've spent on him and the numbers needed at the position? Would love your take on this.

Last edited:
Updated the thread title to be more accurate.

Just thought that the timeline seemed noteworthy. We lose an ILB commit about the same time that an ILB target tweets about his FaceTime with the full staff.

Agreed and Choe has been pretty vocal about the love he's received from Nebraska's coaching staff. I just mean with the loss of Groce, they need to do everything they possibly can to secure this commitment. Wouldn't you say he's almost a must-get at this point considering the time they've spent on him and the numbers needed at the position? Would love your take on this.

He's definitely one of the top guys on their board. He can play three of the four LB spots in Chinander's defense, so he's a really important target. If they lose him, it's a gut punch.

He's definitely one of the top guys on their board. He can play three of the four LB spots in Chinander's defense, so he's a really important target. If they lose him, it's a gut punch.

Now is not the time to miss on your top LBs left on the board...... it's getting a little close to December early signing. I would think the staff would like to have some LBs inked and in the room before February.

Groce is looking at Miss St.? Isn't their coach considering going after the Rutgers position when it opens? I don't think we're done with him just yet...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back