• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Let's play some freshmen!

Gotcha. I doubt that Frost and staff are holding back better players just to preserve redshirt. If they were better they'd be on the field. In that regard I don't think playing all the freshmen would be wise. Some guys clearly need the time to physically develop.
I never said play all the freshmen. I said play the ones that can help you. Maybe there aren’t any. If so, that’s alarming in its own right. Freshmen are playing all over the country.

Instead of just freshmen, see who else can play D. Maybe we should ask Stoll to play both ways. He's a natural form tackler on special teams. Miller, Domann, and Barry could learn a thing or two watching him.

Last edited:

Instead of just freshmen, see who else can play D. Maybe we should ask Stoll to play both ways. He's a natural form tackler on special teams. Miller, Domann, and Barry could learn a thing or two watching him.

This is how I know you're not serious.

Typically is starts with the notion 'they played'. You find depth when it gets P-T. If you do not want depth, stick to the starters.

Of course you know that Bama has been decimated by injuries to their defense and that's why these guys are playing so much. Of course you know this.

I still think this is the best path forward.

If Moos can get Indiana to play is with their Freshman team, it could be a big confidence boost for our guys.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back