• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Make light of marijuana at your own perel, but it is a real problem for this football program at the moment. This is probably a third rail topic not meant for the football board though.
Other then some edibles in Las Vegas I'm not much of a MJ person. Yet so many of my friends are. I just choose alcohol over it. However in saying that.....this team DOES have a marijuana problem from what I'm hearing from inside sources. For many its the equivalent of drinking alcohol several times a day. Not just on Saturday nights after a game.

Despite all of his off the field troubles, Mo was kept around due to how great of a talent he was in between the lines. Now all of a sudden he’s getting suspended and pouting, and not running plays how they’re designed, or pouting they call an inside run play for him (see Northwestern game where they try to prove a point).

In summary, once you start getting to be a cancer at the last and only thing you were good at and being kept around for (games), it’s easy to move on. All of the other stuff can be brushed under the rug when you’re a talent like him. Kid unfortunately doesn’t have a support system to tell him how lucky he is to be in Lincoln with Frost and to listen. Mo needs to catch on somewhere else or he will be in jail within the next 5 years.

This makes more sense now. A little MJ is one thing, but coke?

Other then some edibles in Las Vegas I'm not much of a MJ person. Yet so many of my friends are. I just choose alcohol over it. However in saying that.....this team DOES have a marijuana problem from what I'm hearing from inside sources. For many its the equivalent of drinking alcohol several times a day. Not just on Saturday nights after a game.

Exactly I service an auto-body chain in Lincoln and the general manager has a lot of rental houses including a couple that house a lot of players off campus. The houses have been smoked in so much that all of the walls need painted. He collects the rent check in the morning and they are so doped up they can barley function.

No sir. I had a high school friend who started to use recreationally. Within a year he was up to 6 or 7 marijuanas a day. He still lives at his parents house and is unemployed. The only thing he really does is sell band merchandise for The Lumineers when they come around the area.
There can be worse things. Like being a drummer in a Nickleback tribute band.

No fake account I am a real poster. I was on rivals before this and very well respected. Make light of marijuana at your own perel, but it is a real problem for this football program at the moment. This is probably a third rail topic not meant for the football board though.

OK.

You keep being you.

Exactly I service an auto-body chain in Lincoln and the general manager has a lot of rental houses including a couple that house a lot of players off campus. The houses have been smoked in so much that all of the walls need painted. He collects the rent check in the morning and they are so doped up they can barley function.
LMAO

Despite all of his off the field troubles, Mo was kept around due to how great of a talent he was in between the lines. Now all of a sudden he’s getting suspended and pouting, and not running plays how they’re designed, or pouting they call an inside run play for him (see Northwestern game where they try to prove a point).

In summary, once you start getting to be a cancer at the last and only thing you were good at and being kept around for (games), it’s easy to move on. All of the other stuff can be brushed under the rug when you’re a talent like him. Kid unfortunately doesn’t have a support system to tell him how lucky he is to be in Lincoln with Frost and to listen. Mo needs to catch on somewhere else or he will be in jail within the next 5 years.
Yep, seen this story play out before.

Sounds like maybe the AD needs to start some drug awareness classes for all the athletes to ensue they understand the consequences of using drugs and playing sports and in life. I doubt they're getting much in HS.

What's weird is that MW wasn't even a problem "months ago". His string of issues has only taken place in the last several weeks. It's just a mod trying to make a poster look bad is all. That's his game.

It sounds more like someone is butthurt he isn’t in a chat group of his own.

Why choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back