• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh yeah really it's been discussed on this board just not on the open board by a group of folks. It's been a no brainer for quite sometime. Unless folk are blind of course.
How do we get in these "secret groups" that know "months" before everyone else? I have been asking for an ad free version of this site since it is difficult to use from a mobile device for a while now to no avail.

How do we get in these "secret groups" that know "months" before everyone else? I have been asking for an ad free version of this site since it is difficult to use from a mobile device for a while now to no avail.
Never gonna happen. The mobile option sucks to high heaven. I gave up asking about it a long time ago. I agree with you though

What's weird is that MW wasn't even a problem "months ago". His string of issues has only taken place in the last several weeks. It's just a mod trying to make a poster look bad is all. That's his game.

Are you perfect in everything you do in life? Have you ever made a decision that in hind sight didn't look as good as it did in the moment?
I realize it’s a heartbreaking day. But, this is what happens when you don’t grasp the gravity of the situation when it occurs. You should be directing you disgust at the principals not me. Have a good night.

Bad decisions? Yes not loading up on Amazon stock when I had the opportunity.

What's weird is that MW wasn't even a problem "months ago". His string of issues has only taken place in the last several weeks. It's just a mod trying to make a poster look bad is all. That's his game.
I'm not sure about that. He seemed to be a "risk" from day one with barely even qualifying. Those that are closer to the program though, have a much better understanding than I.

I realize it’s a heartbreaking day. But, this is what happens when you don’t grasp the gravity of the situation when it occurs. You should be directing you disgust at the principals not me. Have a good night.

Bad decisions? Yes not loading up on Amazon stock when I had the opportunity.
Not heartbreaking at all for me. I don't live in a glass house or an ivory tower. Congrats on being such a good human being. Have a good night yourself, as I'm sure you will being perfect and all.

I'm not sure about that. He seemed to be a "risk" from day one with barely even qualifying. Those that are closer to the program though, have a much better understanding than I.
I understand what you're saying. His criminal issue in California was known before he got here. The rest of his issues only arose since the season began. He's been detrimental to the spirit and attitude of the team this year and that is why he is being isolated. The people I know within the program say he is done and has played his last game because Frost doesn't trust his word anymore. He's good, but he's not good enough to risk destroying a program over. I think you'll see a heavy dose of a determined Mills this Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back