• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Black Shirt Alternative Uniforms This Weekend vs Indiana

Hopefully not. I love the every couple or 3 years with an alt in Black. We are actually known as the "Black Shirts" as an alternative to the Cornhuskers and Huskers. It's a freaking natural addition to the Huskers uni's.
Where would you wear your ware(s) if you could wear your wares?
I agree completely. We looked pretty snazzy against the Rodents, never mind. ;):Cheers:
I like them too. I just think this is bad timing.

I like them too. I just think this is bad timing.
I think this is the perfect time for them. It's going to suck either way if we lose, but I know that the kids are going to enjoy running out on the field with these alt uni's and hopefully it just pumps them up to play all 4 qtrs and stomp Indiana. Illinois in their Gray's last week, played like a team on a mission, zero reason that we can't either, even with certain players not playing. Just my 2 cents worth.... GBR!!!

I'm going all old man here. No black shirt alt uniforms until you can show a pulse on D. And when you do....you probably won't care about the color of your jersey as long as it has an N on it like the rest of your brothers on the sideline.

No long hair on the O-line until you can dominate the guy across from you. But my guess is once you get to that point you won't think the hair is that big of deal.

Keep your bone throwing to yourself when you finally make a stop but the scoreboard says 7-42. Get your butt back to the huddle and do it again. And stop the jumping high fives when you score...act like you've been there before....its your job.

End old man rant.

I'm going all old man here. No black shirt alt uniforms until you can show a pulse on D. And when you do....you probably won't care about the color of your jersey as long as it has an N on it like the rest of your brothers on the sideline.

No long hair on the O-line until you can dominate the guy across from you. But my guess is once you get to that point you won't think the hair is that big of deal.

Keep your bone throwing to yourself when you finally make a stop but the scoreboard says 7-42. Get your butt back to the huddle and do it again. And stop the jumping high fives when you score...act like you've been there before....its your job.

End old man rant.
I agree. Seems like a desperate attempt to produce some kind of excitement. I suppose trying everything is on the table right now.

End old man rant.
297.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back