• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mo Washington not on depth chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uh yeah really it's been discussed on this board just not on the open board by a group of folks. It's been a no brainer for quite sometime. Unless folk are blind of course.
I didn't say it hasn't been discussed. A couple weeks ago I said he had played his last game because I had some information about what was going on. I got blasted for it. No one else was stating he was verifiably done. "months ago" is incorrect because it wasn't an issue months ago. These extra issue have only arisen in the last few weeks. Yes, it was discussed plenty. That's not really what I was saying though. Anyway, I think it's good he is not on the team anymore.

I didn't say it hasn't been discussed. A couple weeks ago I said he had played his last game because I had some information about what was going on. I got blasted for it. No one else was stating he was verifiably done. "months ago" is incorrect because it wasn't an issue months ago. These extra issue have only arisen in the last few weeks. Yes, it was discussed plenty. That's not really what I was saying though. Anyway, I think it's good he is not on the team anymore.

Uh okay....

Hate it that Mo didn’t take advantage of his opportunity. Frost bent over backwards to play him even when Maurice was causing trouble. The kid has some issues to deal with. Hope he gets the help.
Next stop: sandlot football in a public park with kids. Hide the car keys!

Well if you're done patting yourself on the back maybe we can move on now...

Seems as though I saw a tweet from MW several months ago that he was not going to change for "for nobody, no coach or no school", or something to that effect. ATTITUDE!
Yeah, that was a bit disconcerting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back