• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MW was suspended first half

And we don’t have to wait for ‘Down the road’ to realize this is accurate.
I’m waiting to see if all the MW apologists are going to follow the young mans legal case with same zeal. Or is he just a non-factor now that he is out at NU?

PS....let’s hope Frost and crew have learned a lesson by getting a young athlete in trouble to a real defense attorney and not that clown show they produced w Brunning.

I’m waiting to see if all the MW apologists are going to follow the young mans legal case with same zeal. Or is he just a non-factor now that he is out at NU?

PS....let’s hope Frost and crew have learned a lesson by getting a young athlete in trouble to a real defense attorney and not that clown show they produced w Brunning.

I’d imagine with the overall fatigue related to his ongoing story, he’s going to just kind of drift away. I think (my opinion) that he’s pushed the wrong button a few too many times. Even the most blindly supportive amongst us has gotten tired of the noise.

I can’t speak to the attorney issue. I really don’t know anything about Brunning and why he was or shouldn’t have been involved.

I can’t speak to the attorney issue. I really don’t know anything about Brunning and why he was or shouldn’t have been involved.
Not a defense attorney. By NCAA rules he could only assist MW pro bono if he assisted other students in a similar manner. Could only assist MW if MW reached out to him on his own. In other words when Brunning showed up at Frost and Davison’s heed it may have been technically against the rules. Can’t practice in California.

Otherwise it was fine.

Kudos on hedging your criticism to cover all bases. Insult one is based on backing a troubled kid and saying to wait until the case played out. This is your criticism based on the moral high ground.
Insult two is criticizing the decisions by Frost and Davison. Instead of taking the moral high ground, you question their decision about which attorney to use.
You covered all your bases. Bravo.

Not a defense attorney. By NCAA rules he could only assist MW pro bono if he assisted other students in a similar manner. Could only assist MW if MW reached out to him on his own. In other words when Brunning showed up at Frost and Davison’s heed it may have been technically against the rules. Can’t practice in California.

Otherwise it was fine.

How's Ferentzs court case involving his neighbors going?

Kudos on hedging your criticism to cover all bases. Insult one is based on backing a troubled kid and saying to wait until the case played out. This is your criticism based on the moral high ground.
Insult two is criticizing the decisions by Frost and Davison. Instead of taking the moral high ground, you question their decision about which attorney to use.
You covered all your bases. Bravo.
You’re rambling again. Coherent thoughts are always the best. I’ll expect you to post updates on MW’s legal case since you were so concerned about him as a person. Or does that end when he no longer wears red? I’ve always said the punishment was too light. Possibly he’d still be in school if that was the case.

You’re rambling again. Coherent thoughts are always the best. I’ll expect you to post updates on MW’s legal case since you were so concerned about him as a person. Or does that end when he no longer wears red? I’ve always said the punishment was too light. Possibly he’d still be in school if that was the case.

I expect you to criticize Frost no matter what happens.
And don't pretend to give a crap about MW and what happens to him. If he had succeeded you wouldn't say a word.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back