• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Relax!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
I just never knew it was me...I'll try to get better as well. With coaching like this. How can I fail

Onward and upward

Positive thoughts man. Before you know it, you’ll be hoisting a Sears Trophy. If they still call them that.

It's a message board. This is what happens. When Pops let's this program and coaches do what they need to in their own way, then maybe I'll let him be a fan in his own way. See how that works big guy?
What in God's name is happening here? :Timeout:

It’s what happens when the team is allowed to take a week off. We have to condense the insanity of the off season into a two week period. It’s pretty hectic.
tumblr_inline_p3uq049qjn1tkvqwp_540.gif

In fairness to Bo, he'd still be the coach if he had the full support and resources that Scott has now. But I digress.

Riley was a complete fraud. I mean a TOTAL FRAUD. Guy should never coach anything, ever again. He flat out sucks.

I challenge you to find any evidence that Riley ever coached anything to begin with.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back