• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Relax!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3570

Fellow Husker fans, you need to relax. I've seen and read all the threads and posts about are we better than last year, is Herm Edward's better, blah blah blah.

Shame on you. Grow a sack and a spine and toughen up.

Scott Frost is changing every aspect of this program to develop a LONG TERM winning tradition once again. Herm Edwards is a temporary fix. He will be an afterthought 5 years from now when Scott Frost is contending for championships.

You're looking for an overnight fix and it doesn't exist. Frost is completely rebuilding the foundation, not just developing a quick fix to get us a few extra wins.

Be patient. We've endured 18 years of complete and utter crap. We can be patient for a few more years. It's not too much to ask.

Some of you never have anything good to say. You whine and cry about the program with every thread and post you make. Grow up.

5 years from now, you all will be on the band wagon and act like you trusted the process all along, but some of us will know that's not true. Don't be a fraud. Cheer the team on and let Scott do his thing.

Fellow Husker fans, you need to relax. I've seen and read all the threads and posts about are we better than last year, is Herm Edward's better, blah blah blah.

Scott Frost is changing every aspect of this program to develop a LONG TERM winning tradition once again. Herm Edwards is a temporary fix. He will be an afterthought 5 years from now when Scott Frost is contending for championships.

You're looking for an overnight fix and it doesn't exist. Frost is completely rebuilding the foundation, not just developing a quick fix to get us a few extra wins.

Be patient. We've endured 18 years of complete and utter crap. We can be patient for a few more years. It's not too much to ask.

Some of you never have anything good to say. You whine and cry about the program with every thread and post you make. Grow up.

5 years from now, you all will be on the band wagon and act like you trusted the process all along, but some of us will know that's not true. Don't be a fraud. Cheer the team on and let Scott do his thing.
I agree and good post.

However, we were told to do this when Callahan got here. The when Bo got here, and the in year 2 with HCMR.
This is certainly our best chance to turn it around, however

1 - you cant blame fans now for the 4th time to be skeptical.

2 - This team and quite Frankly last years team, is underacheiving regardless of the change of guard and the need of time.
Fans want to see their team not underachieve. So some frustration if relavant IMO

Weve seen over the years when teams get totally out talented. This team needs more talent but is also getting out coached and looks unprepared. Not unreasonable under those circumstances to be a little upset

Last edited:
I agree and good post.

However, we were told to do this when Callahan got here. The when Bo got here, and the in year 2 with HCMR.
This is certainly our best chance to turn it around, however

1 - you cant blame fans now for the 4th time to be skeptical.

2 - This team and quite Frankly last years team, is underacheiving regardless of the change of guard and the need of time.
Fans want to see there team not underachieve. So some frustration if relavant IMO
In fairness to Bo, he'd still be the coach if he had the full support and resources that Scott has now. But I digress.

Riley was a complete fraud. I mean a TOTAL FRAUD. Guy should never coach anything, ever again. He flat out sucks.

A neighbor of mine was at a national sales meeting in Kansas City last week, around a bunch of college football fans from around the nation, he said almost a person, that the fans need to give it time. Not sure if that matters much, but it didn't seem like anyone was saying give up, maybe they just aren't looking at it as emotionally as us fans are.

I'm as relaxed as ever. This board was set up for all people's opintion

At my age. It's hanging down to my knees...it's grown enough. As a fan I do not need to, but please forward this to the team

I hope SF frost realizes that to contend for championships. It's the team that comes in first place not last

Think of what those few extra wins would do for recruiting to get the players that all say SF needs to run his system. In the mean time He should run a system for those that are here that would build confidence throughout

18 years. Just be patient for a few more...lmao

Damn skippy we do and most do it to see the true fan threads such as this. We must jump into lockstep for the true fans of the nation. When the team susck it sucks, adding sugar doesn't make it any sweeter

Nope I always own up to what I post on here. Wasn't a BO fan but still always cheered the team on head case needed to go., I was a Riley fan in the beginning and understood why he was let go. Wow how horrible of me! Yet always cheered the team on. I'm 100% behind SF, I'm just wonder what his "thing" is

I'm as relaxed as ever. This board was set up for all people's opintion

At my age. It's hanging down to my knees...it's grown enough. As a fan I do not need to, but please forward this to the team

I hope SF frost realizes that to contend for championships. It's the team that comes in first place not last

Think of what those few extra wins would do for recruiting to get the players that all say SF needs to run his system. In the mean time He should run a system for those that are here that would build confidence throughout

18 years. Just be patient for a few more...lmao

Damn skippy we do and most do it to see the true fan threads such as this. We must jump into lockstep for the true fans of the nation. When the team susck it sucks, adding sugar doesn't make it any sweeter

Nope I always own up to what I post on here. Wasn't a BO fan but still always cheered the team on head case needed to go., I was a Riley fan in the beginning and understood why he was let go. Wow how horrible of me! Yet always cheered the team on. I'm 100% behind SF, I'm just wonder what his "thing" is
Someone is a bit sensitive.

I use oil of olay
Don't fool yourself. You're not "100% for Scott Frost" if you're constantly railing on him, his staff, and his players, only a year and a half into this. You're the very definition of a band wagoner. Hopefully you see the light and change your tone.

Don't fool yourself. You're not "100% for Scott Frost" if you're constantly railing on him, his staff, and his players, only a year and a half into this. You're the very definition of a band wagoner. Hopefully you see the light and change your tone.
See being told again by a real fan what my feelings and thoughts are...perfect

Last edited:
You say:

57A150D3-6D0C-47FB-9EC4-B687F54CFF0A.gif

I say: There are no wheels. There is no motion. You Redstormrising are a bad man, a very bad man!

See being told again by a real fan what my feelings and thoughts are...perfect
I didn't tell you what your feelings and thoughts are. You've voiced them on your own on this board. Shall I quote them all for you? Grow up.

I didn't tell you what your feelings and thoughts are. You've voiced them on your own on this board. Shall I quote them all for you? Grow up.

I said I was 100% behind him you came in and said
You're not "100% for Scott Frost" if you're constantly railing on him, his staff,

I left players off as I tend not to rail on them as they are only doing what they are taught

Once again. If max wants only positive messages posted here then this place gets very boring with no one arguing their opinions as that is all most have here

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back