• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

KU game .... new OC gets results

OPHusker

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
In the nobody tries to play much defense conference, Texas had to kick a field goal at the end to pull out a 50 to 48 win over the Jayhawks. What was interesting is that Les Miles changed offense of coordinators mid season and the new OC was calling his first game and was able to pile up 569 yards of total offense for KU. The Jayhawks had come in with the worst offense in the B12.

In the nobody tries to play much defense conference, Texas had to kick a field goal at the end to pull out a 50 to 48 win over the Jayhawks. What was interesting is that Les Miles changed offense of coordinators mid season and the new OC was calling his first game and was able to pile up 569 yards of total offense for KU. The Jayhawks had come in with the worst offense in the B12.

I saw a large portion of that game and I'm really glad we don't play Kansas this year.

Yes.....I just typed that. We couldn't hang with a 2-5 Big 12 team.

I'm having a hard time coming up with many Power 5 teams that I am confident we could beat. To get "for sure" wins, I am having to venture into the land of G5...Rice, New Mexico State, Tulane, Southern Miss (iffy). I don't think we would win the MAC this year and definitely not Conference USA or whatever they call it now.

I certainly wouldn't be up for playing Utah State, SMU, App. State, or even Army, Navy, or Air Force right now without a stiff drink before kickoff.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back